10 Things To Be Thankful For At Breezy Day Productions
1. We are winners of The Knot Best of 2015 Award!
2. We continue to grow, booking more and more events each year.
3. We are branching out and expanding our photobooth to include a green screen.
4. We added a GoPro Video Booth option to our photobooth rental.
5. We have a wonderful group of people to work with, including our scheduling coordinator Julie Schulman, our DJ’s, Mike Cantor and Dave Roth, and all the photobooth attendants.
6. We have new events to add to our repertoire, including baby naming ceremonies, bar and bat mitzvahs, baby showers, and more.
7. We are doing more fundraisers than ever. Ask about our discounts for nonprofit fundraisers.
8. We are constantly improving our marketing to grow our business even further and reach new groups of people.
9. We met some great people at the Its Your Party showcase in Sharon, and plan on attending more showcases later in the year.
10. We have not gotten stuck in any snow, despite working events on some snowy days!